The next Five County Norris Lake Cleanup will be on Saturday, March 25, 2017 from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. and Saturday, April 1, 2017 from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. Please note that the dates of the cleanup in each county are different and noted below.
There will be cleanup launch location in each of the five counties:
- Anderson County-Saturday, March 25, 2017 from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Meet at Norris Dam Marina-Volunteers will be cleaning up on nearby islands. Boat transportation will be provided but if you have boat, you are welcome to bring it. You are also encouraged to bring a life jacket it you have one.
- Campbell County-Saturday, April 1, 2017 from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Meet at the Well Springs Public Boat Ramp.
- Claiborne County and Grainger County-Saturday, March 25, 2017 from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Meet at Lone Mountain Shores Marina
- Union County-Saturday, March 25, 2017 from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Meet at Helms Ferry
- Meet at Hickory Star Marina
Bags will be provided by the Tennessee Valley Authority at all of the locations. Participants are encouraged to bring gloves and wear tennis shoes, boots or other shoes with tread. The lake banks will be muddy so please wear appropriate footwear. Each participant will receive a free T-shirt.
To save time the day of the cleanup, feel free to print off and fill out the registration form. Click here for a PDF version.
For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800-524-3602.